Zebby Sulecki, Inc. offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills and reward your contributions in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth for all.
Additionally, Zebby Sulecki, Inc. offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
Resumes can be submitted via email, but we must receive a completed application for consideration of any position. Applications will be kept on file for 30 days. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Zebby Sulecki, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer and is proud to have a drug-free environment. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing new hire physicals and drug and background screenings.
• 100% medical coverage to our employees and their families.
• A 401k program with a company match.
• Dental programs for employees and their families
• A flexible spending account for medical and child care expenses.
• Long-term and Short-term disability insurance.
• Life insurance for our employees.
• In-house training programs
• Fully Paid Apprenticeship Program
• Paid Holidays and Vacations
• Telemedicine Services that are 100% paid on your behalf