Our apprenticeship program provides good jobs from the beginning, with fair wages, paid vacation and holidays, great benefits, a safe work environment and employment stability.
Some of the many benefits of apprenticeships:
- A paycheck from your first day of work, guaranteed to increase over time as you learn new skills.
- Hands-on career training in a wide variety of skills including carpentry, maintenance, wallcovering, painting, shop production, estimating and more.
- Work side-by-side by the best in the industry and will have the needed skills to work on multi-million dollar commercial projects.
- You’ll receive classroom training, that is paid 100% by Zebby Sulecki, Inc. so you’ll have no student loan debt.
- Once the apprenticeship is complete, you will be on your way to a successful long-term career with a competitive salary.
- A valid driver’s license and transportation is required.
To be considered for this program please contact our Human Resources department by email: email@example.com. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.