General Responsibilities and Abilities:
• Manage man power, staged materials and equipment, coordinated with other trades.
• Develop best practices to access work where we could be most productive.
• Complete site take offs and technical plan take offs.
• Work up job costs using current labor rates, labor production and material usage.
• Apply overhead and profit margins for review with management team and ownership.
• Write bid proposals with appropriate bid breakdown and alternate pricing.
• Review contract verbiage and red flagged scope and contract issues.
• Confirm project documents correlated with contract documents.
• Produce schedule of values for accounting and submission.
• Attend project manager meetings to address project specific site coordination.
• Process change order work. Communicating scope of work as per contract.
• Monitor and manage accounts receivables.
• Business Development through associations and business to business relationships.