As a core Zebby Sulecki, Inc. value, Safety is at the forefront of our daily work and home life. We equally value the quality of work and the quality of the lives of others. This means protecting our Team Members and Stakeholders from the risk of harm and physical injury, as well as proactively providing safety training, environmentally sound workplaces, and health and wellness resources and instruction.
We strive to sustain a strong safety culture deeply rooted in every part of our organization’s practices, procedures, and relationships. We recognize that our commitment to the safety and well-being of our team members, trade partners, and the construction community is vital to the sustainability and growth of each of those stakeholders, and we take that responsibility seriously.
Our Award-winning fundamental safety measures are practiced continuously and include:
- Weekly tool-box talks
- CPR and first aid training – all team members
- OSHA10- and 30-hour course training
- Lift and ladder training
- Respirator fit testing
- Clear and comprehensive safety policy training, implementation & integration
- Hazard communication program facilitation
- Active safety committee job-site presence
- Accident review & protocol reporting
- Detailed equipment maintenance & inspection plan